Microsoft due to unveil the Microsoft Surface Pro 4?
A number of commentators expect Microsoft to release new details about their latest laptop/tablet hybrid, the Surface Pro 4, at a company event on the 6th October. The Surface Pro 4 represents a long-awaited edition to Microsoft's Surface range. Below, we take a look at what we can expect from Microsoft's latest machine.
The Surface Pro 4
- Commentators expect the Microsoft Surface Pro to be released, (and, perhaps, available for purchase,) in October of this year. Microsoft's new machine is expected to set buyers back between £575 and £1300, depending on the size of the internal memory and the speed of the processor.
- Though such claims are speculative, a number of experts expect Microsoft to release two Surface Pro 4 models, one with a 12 inch display and one with a 14 inch panel.
- The Surface Pro 4 is expected to come fitted with either a Core M or a Core i5 or i7 processor.
- Commentators anticipate that the Microsoft Surface Pro 4 will come, pre-installed, with Windows 10, Microsoft's latest operating system which comes complete with new apps, a refreshed Start button and, a new browser, namely, Microsoft Edge.
- Analysts assume that a range of internal memory storage space options, (from 64 to 500GB,) will be available, when the new Microsoft Surface Pro 4 is ready for purchase.
- Some experts expect the Microsoft Surface Pro 4 to be compatible with a range of new tools that will allow the user to interact, in a more sophisticated way, with the machine's touchscreen.
What can we expect from the Microsoft Surface Pro 4?
- ITPro discuss the anticipated specifications of the Surface Pro 4
- Tech Times discuss the expected launch of the Surface Pro 4
- Microsoft expected to unveil the Surface Pro 4 at upcoming New York event
- *Video* Surface Pro 4 speculation